Friday, October 15, 2010

This is one of the most practical aprons I've found yet!

As I was looking for Designer Aprons on the web today.  

Go to Mother Huddle to find all the instructuons on how to make it!

Here is what she says, "One of my pet peeves while cooking is not being able to find a hot pad.  My other pet peeve is only being able to find one when I need two.  So I got to thinking….what if I put hot pads on the bottom of my apron?  I tried to add some to an existing apron, but it was not wide enough, or long enough to work.  Then I remembered I had promised a tutorial for an apron you can make with one yard of fabric.  So I found a yard of fabric in my stash and went to work.  I absolutely love the way that it turned out!!  Plus it has hot pads in the bottom corner built in so you can grab that pan off the stove or take your pie out of the oven without having to search for your hot pads….perfect!"

I think I'll try to make one soon.

  


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this apron!!! Your blog is so sweet and I'm looking forward to reading more apron stories! Here is my favorite pattern:

    http://www.simplicity.com/p-2214-aprons.aspx

    It runs large!!!

    Love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete