Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Meet Martha

I mentioned in my last post I was in the library and picked up an old book about rural life in America.  While there I was also picking up a book that I had had sent from another library.  When the librarian looked at the book called A is for Aprons, she said, "Do people still wear Aprons?"  I replied, "Oh yes, they are making a BIG comeback!"  Another librarian sitting near by said, "I have a special turkey apron that I wear every Thanksgiving and Christmas.  My grandson won't let me go without it"  I asked her if she would be willing to bring it in to work and let me take her picture to post on my blog.  She laughed and agreed to bring it next time she was working.  

Please welcome Martha in the Turkey Apron given to her by her sister and worn with lots of love.

 

Isn't that one of the most whimsical designer aprons you've ever seen?

Thanks Martha!  May this Thanksgiving be the best one ever! 

You can find some amazing people at your local library. 


  


1 comment: